About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Good news, bad news and Celebrations

First off, I had Hannah's birthday party yesterday and she had a great time with her friends. Now just a few more days until her actual birthday.

I went to see the dr today for my sleep apnea and I am going to be fitted for a cpap machine. I am hoping this will help and I will have more energy. I guess I have a mild form of it. I stopped breathing an average of 22 times in each REM cycle, which I went into 4 times the night of my study. Each time I hit REM I stop breathing, and it did not matter if I was on my side or back. I am guessing on a normal night I probably stop more times, the night I had my study it took me a long time to fall asleep, I tossed and turned a lot and woke up very early. I am wondering how the cpap will feel.

Joseph's job ends Thursday and we have been submitting resumes and applications like crazy trying to find something for him. We are awaiting a job in MN yet for a school, that position closes June 22 so we might not hear anything until then. We found one online recently for the state of WI too that pays very well but I am not sure Joseph is qualified enough. Otherwise it is just local positions either temporary or at least temporary for him until somthing in his field comes along.

Our new landlord stopped by last night and talked to Joseph. I am not sure about him. He said his insurance agency is not allowing us to use the wood burner downstairs so if we are here in the winter we will have to completely heat with propane and that does not heat the basement where Joseph's office space is. I am thinking a move in inevitable.

I have been doing very well with my Wildtree business. I have had several parties in the last month or so and I have one tonight. I am hoping to get some bookings from this one because I don't have anymore right now. I have two interested reps and so hopefully they will sign up soon. It is nice to earn a little extra income and help people get healthy.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment