About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

We rang in the new year with friends. Hannah had a friend over the night before New Years Eve and we went roller skating. Needless to say they did not get much sleep that night. We were quite shocked that both girls and the other children at the party Thursday evening stayed up to ring in the New Year with all us adults. It was a great time and it was so nice to get out and not sit home like we usually do.

I have been horrible at blogging and I am hoping to do more this year. I don't do resolutions because I know no one keeps them. I am trying to fight this depression and I am trying to be a good mother and wife. I am hoping this new year will bring me some peace and some energy to do just that. I am hoping to make it the gym several times a week, start Hannah's homeschooling and to be happier and productive.

Joseph is off work for a few more weeks. We are still dealing with unemployment and we are not sure if we will get any. I am counting down until I can do our taxes. Waiting for those darn w2's is the hardest. Joseph is looking into going back for a nursing degree to add to his bachelors. We just have not had any luck finding him anything in his field with him not having any experience. Hopefully we will know more after he attends the information sessions for the two schools in the area that offer this program.

We have hopes this year will be better than the last and I am hoping to keep up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment