About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Angel's all around....

An angel made my day today. I was at church discussing Joseph's graduation and how I had to postpone the party because of finances. I was just making conversation and I was not trying to imply anything. A little while later one of our members came up to me and said she felt the Lord was urging her to help. She gave me some money to have Joseph's party this month instead of waiting until July. I was so touched. It is true angels come in all shapes and sizes. I met one today!

I am racing to get invites done by Monday since I should have gotten them out a week ago. I had a good friend make up a rough copy of some homeade ones we were going to do but now that that I moved the date back up I don't have time to get together with her to make them. I found some supplies in town and I am going to try to make something similar. I wanted something special and different than a store bought invite. I will post a pic once I have them finished. Luckily I had the planning all done so I just need to purchase supplies and make the food once we closer to the event.

I have my nephews birthday party tomorrow, he turned 4 today. I hope to get to work on the invites in the morning and at night. Joseph doesn't know I upped the party date so I am going to surprise him. It will be hard to get the invites done without him knowing. The printer is down in his office area where he usually does his school work. I will have to be sneaky.

14 days until graduation day.... I can't wait. Job hunting is still going, although we have had some good leads. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment