About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Job hunt continues...

6 days until graduation and no job on the horizon yet. Joseph went out to fill out applications and make connections today. He is registered with a couple temp agencies and my friends at Flex-Staff are blind coping his resume to some companies in the area. I love them down there!

We are leaving for Kansas in two days. Tuesday we will go see my mom and drop our dog Abby off with my dad. Before that we are meeting with the pastor to go over the property in Amherst that we might rent. We will discuss the health programs we want to offer and schedule the dates. I have been starting to look into places to  move to in the area, since this place is so up in the air. We are considering a fixer upper house or buying land and moving a mobile home onto it until we can build our earth home on the land. 

Hannah had her final rehearsal tonight for her recital on Sunday. I registered her for her class this fall and I am praying we are going to be in the area for her to attend. I love her ballet studio and looking at other potential areas we could move to I just have not found anything comparable both in price and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment