About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

End of a stressful week and weekend...

Well I picked my dad up from the hospital on Friday, they told him he could be released around noon. He got dressed and we sat there until 2:30 waiting for discharge paperwork. I drove him home and stayed the weekend with him. My sister came up Saturday morning. It was nice to spend family time withouth our kids. Dad slept most of the weekend so Sam and I got some good bonding time. Dad has two long marks on the top of his head that are stapled shut. He will get the staples out in two weeks and that is when he gets the batteries installed in his device in his chest. I am so thankful that God brought him through this and that he is healing so fast.

My sister was telling me that my nephew is getting hit daily in his private area and they school won't do anything about it. It is supposedly not sexual harrassment because the boys are his age. WHAT? That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. I will be making some contacts to put this to and end. This so reaffirms us homeschooling Hannah. I am so glad I won't have to deal with the issues of public school, the bad influences and the horrible mean kids now days.

That is about it for now, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment