About Me

My photo
Lakeshore area, Wisconsin, United States
The journey of our family... new job for Joseph, new city for all of us. Homeschooling full time this fall, considering foster to adoption as an option of adding to our family.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

First storms of Spring

I am watching the first storms of spring. There are huge bolts of lightening streaking the sky and the thunder is so loud. I love storms when they don't bring distruction. 

I had a busy weekend. I took my aunt to the dr on Thursday and they decided to put her in the hospital on Friday. She has a mass in her colon area and they needed to do a colonoscopy. She was admitted so they could do the procedure and possibly surgery to remove it. At the last minute today they decided not to do the surgery because she is on a blood thinner that stays in your system for up to 14 days. They will do the surgery in two weeks instead. The good thing is the scope today showed her colon is clean and there is no cancer. They are thinking the mass is nothing serious.

We are down to the last two weeks of Joseph's school and the countdown is less than three weeks til graduation. I am scared, excited, nervous and excited- oh did I say that twice. I am scared and nervous because of the job outlook but I am excited that this five year journey is almost done. We have known nothing but school since we got married. Not a good way to start a marriage. Then add in a Hannah, infertility, family issues and normal life stress. Right now I am trying not to stress completely out as our outlook looks so bleak. I know God will provide the right job for Joseph, He will provide the right home for us if we need to move and He will provide for our needs. I just need to learn to let go and let God. I have not done that in a long time. I lost so much during this infertily journey and it is slowly coming back as I see the greater picture. There is a part of me that longs to carry another baby but maybe we are meant to adopt. I guess we will see what the Lord has in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment